I am the worst podcaster ever. Diane and I have recorded 6 podcasts since I last updated my podcast page, and I haven’t let you all know! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO IN THE ABSENCE OF OUR MELODIOUS GABBING. Your poor, starving ears.
So if you’re looking for some more explorations about philosophy, theory, and navigating this complicated thing called “life,” we have done some things:
- Contemplating how we construct the meaning in our lives? Episode 3 is for you.
- Thinking through the current issue of civility circulating our political landscape? Oh, we have some (non-political) thoughts.
- Wondering about how you came to be the way you are? We dig into what it means to be social beings.
- Dying to know just how many bagels Diane can house in one go? Episode 4 has you covered. (Maybe we talk about philosophical things, maybe we don’t. You’ll just have to listen to find out.)
- Questioning the very existence of your self? Listen here, whatever-it-is-that-“you”-are.
- Looking for a little lyric palate cleanser before we dive into our series on metaphysics? Diane holds down the fort while I gallivant around Europe eating all the cheese, pasta, gelato, wine, pizza, and chocolate.
All delivered with Diane’s signature pop culture hilarity and my obsession with Kierkegaard. Oh, and chestnut trees. It wouldn’t be And/Or/Versus without chestnut trees.
If you take a listen, we’d love to hear from you! And as always, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions for a future episode. Thanks, as always, for listening!